Eynsham Community Primary School
‘Everybody Learning, Every Day’
- Closing Date: Monday 22nd Jan 2018 (Noon)
- Interview Date(s): Thursday 25th Jan 2018
- Contract/Hours: Temporary, Part-time
- Salary Type: Support Staff
- Allowance Type: Other
- Salary Details: Grade 4 ………for 10 hrs/week Term Time Only
- Hours of Work: Term Time Only Working Monday to Friday from 1:00pm until 3.00pm
- Location of Role: Eynsham Primary School
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Temporary Term Time Only To start January/February 2018 Grade 4 for 10 hrs/week, ending 31st August 2018
Can you help to support and engage children in their daily learning?
Are you currently a Teaching Assistant or could you inspire children and help them to learn?
Eynsham Community Primary School are looking for a new Teaching Assistant with skills and a passion for working with children, someone who can help children make progress with their learning.
This is a key role within Eynsham Community Primary School, providing Teaching Assistant support for individual and small groups of children.
Could you become part of our team?
If so, we can offer the right candidate children who are amazing and enthusiastic learners and a dedicated staff team to work alongside.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 22nd January 2018
Interview date: Thursday 25th January 2018