I recently came across the following, and thought it would be good to share with you all.
50 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR KIDS AFTER SCHOOL INSTEAD OF ‘HOW WAS YOUR DAY?’
- What made you smile today?
- Can you tell me an example of kindness you saw / showed?
- What did you do that was creative?
- Who did you sit with at lunch?
- Was anyone in your class away today?
- Tell me something you know today that you didn’t know yesterday?
- Did you like your lunch?
- What was the hardest rule to follow today?
- If you could change one thing about your day, what would it be?
- What made your teacher smile?
- What kind of person were you today?